I help product development organizations improve their efficiency and reduce rework by implementing effective processes and building a continuous improvement structure. I use a variety of industry best practices, standards and approaches such as CMMI-DEV, PMBOK, ISO 9001, Lean IT and Agile methods to find the optimum solution that works for you.
Over the course of my career, I have been fortunate to work with different organizations from multi-national corporations like Siemens and Giesecke & Devrient, to national industry leaders. Having worked in different locations in US, Canada, Europe and China has given me the opportunity to broaden my horizons and expand my experience in different settings.
Starting my career as a SW Engineer and progressively taking on more responsibilities in project and process management areas has been an amazing journey for me, where I had the chance to work in Information Technology, Health Information Systems, Geographic Information Systems, Finance and Defense industries.
My principle is that, consulting should be empowering your organization in a way that you can do more of what you do best and trim the ways that does not serve your success.
I am looking forward to work with you side-by-side in your process improvement journey.
Trainings, education & Certifications
- Certified Introduction to CMMI-DEV Instructor
- Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser for CMMI-DEV
- Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance
- Project Management Professional, PMI
- ITIL Foundation Certification, ISEB
- Ontario Post-Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Trained in Lean Six Sigma
- Certified ISO9001-2000 Internal Auditor
- Several courses on EFQM Excellence Model, Business Continuity Management, IT Information Security and ISO 27001